We’re Obsessed With: The Perfect Travel Makeup Wipe

In preparing for a recent long haul flight, I packed all my usual skin-care suspects in my favorite overnight toiletry case. The one new kid on the block: Lauren Napier’s Cleanse facial wipes. I’d read about them in Vogue and seen them on every beauty blog. The girl-boss behind them, a world traveler and makeup artist, created them when she couldn’t find a product she loved for makeup removal. The resulting facial wipes are super hydrating, removed all my makeup, and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The minimalist individual packaging is an nice bonus. While they’ve earned a place in my permanent travel arsenal, these miracle wipes live in my gym bag now, too.

Top photo by nadisja/Getty Images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Incredible Photos of Prince Edward Island That Will Ignite Your Wanderlust

21 AMAZING Hostels in Tbilisi (2020 • Insider Guide!)

Fiddler’s Stag